About StudioEquiShots LLC
Our mission at StudioEquiShots LLC is to communicate ideas, information, and emotion via the visual art of photography. We defy the concept that a formal portrait is the manner in which to define and recall a particular moment in time; rather, we strive to capture your natural personality and emotion, to create an image that is not contrived - an image that is real and true, yet leaves room for imagination.
Our business is built on a concept of sustainability, supporting our local economy, and supporting others with a similar mission. We are a husband and wife owned and operated business originally based out of Central Florida, recently relocating to the Washington, DC Metro Region. Our talent, Gary Cline, was an amateur photographer throughout his life, particularly interested in equine photography. Several years ago, Gary was asked to photograph several non-equine related projects, and our business grew from there. Gary's wife, Mary Cline, supports Gary on photography assignments, marketing and advertising. "I believe Gary shows true depth of character through his photography - and a gentle nature and patience that is unparalleled in any industry" - Mary Cline.
A note from Gary: "I love what I do...taking pictures, capturing a moment in time, telling a story yet leaving an untold story of mysteries and wonders."
Our specialty is Equine Photography and Equestrian Sport Photography: the joy and artistry of capturing the complicated yet simple connection between horse and rider. However, please contact us to discuss candid family portraiture, model shoots, pet photography, landscape photography, and any other project you are considering.
The "Nuts and Bolts":
- Please contact us via email at email@example.com to discuss your project
- A non-refundable 50% deposit of your estimated session fee will be required with a signed contract and media release to secure your session date
- Session fees begin at $75 per hour plus $0.85 per mile outside 20 miles each way from our home studio
- We will customize the session, print, and/or digital media package to meet your specific needs
- All photographs are considered property of Studio831 LLC. Notice of copyright: it is illegal to scan, email, copy or reproduce photographs by StudioEquiShots LLC without expressed written consent by Gerald D. Cline II or Mary Jayne Cline